Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Belated Log Of NYE Excitement

Happy New Year to you!
S. and I had a very exciting New Year. We planned to go to an all-night San Francisco Burning Man psychedelic costume-party rave, so we got our costumes ready. I was going to be an angel with devil horns. S. was a strange butterfly (I think). But first we went out to dinner at a new little local trattoria. The place was empty, but the pasta was so good. After dinner it was very cold and rainy so we decided to go home and turn up the heat. An HBO special of Eddie Izzard was on--very funny transvestite English comedian (aren't they all?) I fell asleep a little before midnight. S. said that at midnight a neighbor set off some really loud fireworks and I just snored.
Getting old but I don't mind....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home